As an Edmonton-based company specializing in management, compliance, and delivery services, we are committed to investing in the communities we live and work in. We support local organizations and encourage our staff to pursue volunteer interests that matter to them.
Through our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Consulting Program, we provide consulting services, free of charge or at a nominal fee, to small local charities/non-profit organizations within Edmonton and surrounding area.
Examples of service deliverables we can assist with are:
- Business cases
- Assessments and evaluations
- Proposals and grant applications
- Costing and fund models
If you are a local charity/non-profit organization interested in the CSR Consulting Program, we would love to speak with you! Please connect with us and include a brief description of your organization, and the business opportunity/problem you are interested in receiving services for. One of our representative will be glad to follow up with you and your team.
Examples of Tantus’ CSR Consulting Services in action:
- Alberta Lacrosse Association – “To promote and develop the great game of Lacrosse in all its disciplines and its heritage throughout Alberta and to provide participants with diverse Lacrosse opportunities for the pursuit of excellence and enjoyment.”
- Her Success – “Empower women to make informed financial decisions to build a confident and successful future.”
Our causes/volunteer engagements:
- Tantus Employees Deck the Halls at CapitalCare Norwood
- Preparation of holiday hampers in support of JCI Edmonton
- Infinite WOOF Animal Rescue Society x Uber visit to the office
- 2016 Holiday Hamper Delivery